What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My coccinea is going nuts!

I've had my n. x coccinea for over a year and she's never act this way! It started to produce upper pitchers like crazy! Five are already done and four are coming on their way! Is she hungry or what?!
laugh.gif

Here's the hole plant (try to find the five upper pitchers):
lots%20of%20pitchers.jpg

(one is hidding behins leaves, you could see the red belly)
Here are two of 'em:
uppers.jpg

Hope you enjoy 'em!
biggrin.gif

WOW!!
wow.gif
thats a huge plant!! nice pitchers

Beautiful!! That's my first time I have ever seen N. x coccinea with Upper Pitchers. Nice and Viney!! What are your growing conditions for your N. x coccinea's?

Edit:Typo

Wow, and it looks like N. x ventrata isn't far behind
biggrin.gif

Andenes, your plants grow like a jungle! Obviously you're doing a great job
smile.gif

Wow! With any luck it might flower soon!

SF

Wow thanx guys!
LenG444, I'm giving it lowland conditions, high temp. and lots of humidity and water. I've had this plant for over a year now so it has taking a little time for it to grow like this jejeje

SnowyFalcon, I really hope so! But its reaching the top of the shed, what should I do? Leave it to grow as she pleases? (not quite sure how you write pleases
wink.gif
)

Cheers,
Erick
biggrin.gif

I'd just leave it alone, and see how it does. Maybe it will just grow along the ceiling and you will have a ceiling of traps!

SF

Back