What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all:

Hi Chi'en, i would also like to welcome you to the forums. I wanted to add my little grain of sand to this fantastic topic. I have taken the liberty to publish this foto from Exotica Plants, because i know Geoff and Andrea Mansell go out of their way to make sure people get the right species of Neps, no matter where they are!. I've heard rumours that the N. Burkei found in cultivation in Australia is the same as the one found in Japan (Actually, i'll have to ask Geoff again)

Editing the original post

big_Nburkei.jpg

I have never seen a spotted ventricosa if there is one, please show me a photo

Gus

Hard to tell from that pic... is there a larger version?

Hello outthere...

I'm glad to see so many lovers and enthuastics for the N. burkei. Lucky as i am, i'm a newb but was given a apparently N. burkei last week.
I'm gonna try to take some pictures next days for a better chance to identify her.

It would be very nice, if someone can help to do this or even send me the adresse of Ch'iens homepage.

best regards,
danny

Wow great looking plant

Hi
Some great photos there.Looking forward to seeing the web site
smile.gif

Bye for now Julian

Back