What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. villosa

Here is a picture that I got from some non cp-er who happened to take a few pictures of neps on his travels. It has been slightly edited. Enjoy!

villosaClose.jpg

Oh sorry, for those who aren't in any way familiar with neps, that was N. villosa.
biggrin.gif

Rubra

Wow very nice N. villosa! Where did he happen to take this picture if I might inquire? You may contact m via PM if you prefer. Also is this in cultivation of whom or in habitat of where? Thanks!

Wow, nice villosa, that plant has probably seen a lot, perhaps even World War Two? Anyways, really nice pic!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
unclesam.gif
cool.gif

Hi nepg, the guy never told me exactly where he had been, I'm guessing it was Mt. Kinabalu. He had just been travelling and took pictures of all sorts of stuff, including "pitcher plants"
smile.gif
. He also had pics of a few other neps, including n. fusca. Unfortunately I lost all contacts with him when my old free email server shut down my account.
mad.gif
Anyway the picture really makes me want to visit some naturally growing plants.
wink.gif

Rubra

Back