Yea....it did. I'm not happy about it either [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] Well, heres the whole story.
I went to Cook's Cp's in Oregon about....2 1/2 weeks ago with my grandparents, maybe less. I got a N. sibuyanensis, N. ampullaria, and a few others. When I got back, I put the neps into a enclosed part of her greenhouse (its very nice). Its heated and everytuing. So, I noticed that my N. ampullaria had fallen out of its pot a little bit, so I took the plant next to the potting area (near the door....) and put it back into place, just then my Grandma called me inside (it was like 11 at night) to come inside, I left it nexty to the door, with the door cracked open about a inch, I didn't close it all the way. So, it got a nice freeze, and the not enclosed part of the greenhouse too. The nexty day I never got around to go back out to the greenhouse, and review my plants, and I forgot about it. I found it the other day, and then I went home and put it into my lowland chamber. So, then its how I have decribed. Thats my story.