What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

n.lowii

So im thinking of getting a n.lowii for my cooler Chamber i have here how many of you guys grow this plant do you have pics? im thinking of keeping the plant in my cold chamber with my n villosa whitch does great for me so i shouldnt have a problem with lowii. So if anyone wants to show off pics nows yur time
wink.gif

:: Electric Carnivores ::

biggrin.gif

N. lowii should do fine in villosa like temps as N. lowii's upper altitudinal distribution is aproximate with N. villosa's lowest altitudinal distribution. N. lowii doesn't require such cool temps as N. villosa but they certainly will not hurt as long as you are careful with watering and using a very light/airy substrate. Cool temps and heavy soil mix will rot your N. lowii plant roots, I'd suggest a net pot or wooden orchid basket too for the N. lowii cos it allows for extra air exchange in the soil.

Back