What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some highland chamber photos...

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
DVC00200.JPG

This is "the bush," my x 'Judith Finn with three growth points

DVC00207.JPG

Latest pitcher from my sanguinea (from PFT!!)

DVC00209.JPG

hamata...about 2 inches tall
DVC00210.JPG

aristolochioides....Oh, so nice!
DVC00211.JPG

aris. pitcher with my thumb for size reference.....Nice thumb, eh?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you likey!

N. aristolochioides? Lucky you!
smile.gif

Wow very nice N. aristolochioides!
smile.gif
Keep it up man! BTW, don't EVER fertilze it...you won't see any pitchers for months.

NG, Thanks for the tip...Though I never mess around with fertilizer anyway....it just too much fun to feed the plants!
wink.gif

I got the aris. from Tony around August of last year (I think). So credit him with healthy babies....
smile.gif

wow that aristolochioides is so beautiful! the picthers are soo cute as well. how llong have you had it?

Hey Flip...
I've had it several months....I got it towards the end of the summer...Late August maybe? Anyway, for a plant that was deemed "medium" in difficulty, I've had an easier time with it than truncata (died), ampularia (took a YEAR to acclimate to my growing conditions), mirabilis (died), and a few others. Maybe I just got a really hardy one? Maybe my thumb is just getting greener?
laugh.gif

The vendor you get a plant from can make all the difference in the world /wink

T

LOL @ Tony. True enough....I can't take all the credit.
smile.gif

Back