What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capslock...

f97a5ee6.jpg

Your prediction was right. That leaf has a mini pitcher on it! Its moving quite slowly compared to the Gubler(the little pitcher hasn't grown noticeably). Right now its on its second pitchered leaf, as you can see in this photo. But I think its because its a cutting so has limited resources to draw on for such unimportant things as surprising me and growing pitchers
wink.gif

Hey, that looks like it's doing great! I'm not suprised it's growing slowly right now, though. It just went through the mail, and is still getting used to it's new home. For all that, it looks like it's coming along real well. Keep it up!

Capslock

Hi,my nep is doing great to!

Jerry

The leaf has now fully opened, and the second tendril is still growing. The "pitcher" is devloping the hook and is getting a tad larger now.

Of course, it wouldn't have gotten this far without the caer it received in the first stages by you!

Excellent, Nflytrap. Be sure to post a picture when you get a decent sized pitcher! It sounds like you've got it in good conditions, and that it hasn't really had to adjust much.

Capslock

Okay, the second leaf is going to be huge...
wow.gif

BTw, could I see a pic of the "parent"? Just to get a hint of what this ventrata will look like? Lookiign through the galleries and online, I've seen a lot of variation. some of them are geared more towards ventricosa(or maybe they are mis indentified, others, like Nickhubbells, are more akin to alata).

Back