What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yesturday i was at the philadelphia flower show and there i purchased this nepenthes x coccinea. This year they had so many cps on display such as drosera fly traps  and many others along with sarracenia , nepenthes ,butterworts , and some utrics. Which is unusuall because they usually dont have any cps on display in previous years in which this year everywhere there sarracenias in it.and some others.Someone entered a nepenthes spatulata and a heliamphora nutans and they both won awards for honorable mention. I was suprised to see the heliamphora. They also had great cps on sale in which i purchased a nepenthes x coccinea along with a red dragon flytrap. They only had nep coccineas , rafflesiana and ventricosa for sale with asorted fvts sarracenias droseras pings. The owner of flytrap farm said he was out of nepenthes miranda and a bunch of others and said he would have them tomorow. but i probably wont be up there again because its not around the corner.well anyway heres pictures of the nepenthes coccinea i purchased.  another picture
124519932IfidGe_fs.jpg

Hope you like them . oh sorry the topic says yest my nepenthes I guess i typed it on accident and it wont let me change it
124513947DiANVZ_fs.jpg

heres the other one it didnt seem to show and why are they so big of a picture
124519932IfidGe_fs.jpg

Nice pics carnivourkid.
The pictures are huge due to a large resolution. Try setting the camera on a lower resolution setting, and you will automatically get smaller pictures.

Schloaty, try right-clicking on the little squares and hit "view image"

Peter

Okay, What am I doing wrong? I get the litle red X thing! Even when I right click in the box and it gives the choice to "show picture" - nothing happens. Does it require some program I do not have installed - like Macromedia Flash or something?

Jimscott,

Right clicking didn't work for me either. Try going to the properties of the picture and copying the URL into a new browser window. That worked for me.

SF

Actually they don't work. If your seeing the picture where it should be it is because the file is on your computer and it is loading it off the harddrive.

Community webshots does not allow you to remote link pictures onto another website. The only thing you can do is put in an http link to your photos on their server.
Tony

Back