Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6 inch N. rajah pitcher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeremiah, Nice choice in backdrop for contrast. Nice plant too. Mine (which I believe was yours once) has taken off quite well since I moved the A/C to blow across the top of the table. About time too, I was beginning to think the thing was made of plastic.

Joe
    Signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this grown in your freezer chamber?

Regards,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]About time too, I was beginning to think the thing was made of plastic.
    ROFL! I know that feeling (not with a rajah, though, unfortunately). I love that description!

Jeremiah, that nep is really great! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] Photo's not bad, either. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! How big is the plant itself in diameter? ... Man I need to replace my lighting...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 21 2004,19:22)]
    Quote[/b] ]About time too, I was beginning to think the thing was made of plastic.
    ROFL! I know that feeling (not with a rajah, though, unfortunately). I love that description!

Jeremiah, that nep is really great! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] Photo's not bad, either. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
    theres only one way to tell...
    *PINCH!* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

glade you all like it

joseph
    Good to hear the rajah is doing well. Just to let you know your rajah is not the same at the one in the photo yours is from Tony who got it from Borneo Exotics the one in the photo I got from the CP Jungle. I got them at about the same time the one from the CP Jungle has grown over twice as fast. BTW I was just wondering what size is yours now? If any one knows where the CP Jungle got it I would love to know.

The Griffin
    yeah it is freezer chamber

swords
    I think the plant is about 17 inches but I will check tomorrow

thanks
    -Jeremiah-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Mar. 21 2004,13:16)]Tell me how you like it. It is just at 6 inches from tendril to bottom of the lid.

thanks
    -Jeremiah-
    Great looking plant Jeremiah & beautifully set up in the photo. Its interesting to see that different clones produce varied growth rates. Does it have just one growing point? My main plant is now starting to produce 4 basal growth points, which I guess will have an impact on the main stems growth..

cheers

bill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have to confirm this with Rob but if I recall correctly. ******** got theirs just before I got mine. Up until Rob released some N. rajah the best you could do were tiny little things the size of a nickle. Certainly nothing around 3" diameter! I am nearly positive they came from Rob also based on the timing and the size.

If I also recall correctly, this batch of plants he released were produced from seed. There will be more diversity, and the last seed grown N. rajah you will see around for many many years.

N. rajah I find to be a funny plant. It can grow and grow for years and never get any larger then one little change in it's environment and it takes off like there is no tomorrow. It can be very perplexing at times.
    Tony
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast