Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Training yer neps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that, I know how that can be. How much traffic do you do a month (in GB)? Is the move to your new host permanent or temporary?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the new host will be permanent! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] I hate wasting time hunting down services and frantically tring to get back online. It really sucks when your Ebay auctions suddenly have no images! They really ought to make laws against these guys just vanishing without having to inform their customers they've gone bankrupt or whatever ( a refund for the monthly fee from now til Nov would be nice too). I dunno how much traffic I had cos it's a hobby site so I never bothered watching that. I looked once or twice and the most I had was 18,000 hits in one month. I don't excatly know what that means in GB terms. The account I have now is 5 GB of traffic stretched out over my 4 sites.

Getting of topic i guess but anyway, there will be tendril pics up soon as I'm now able to upload stuff to my new server so i'll be hoping to it![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swords, for now, if you would like to email your pics to me I will put them up for you.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see the pics now can anyone else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see the pics just fine... and I must say, that N. campanulata is just beautiful.... thats next on my ever growing to buy list...
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... that's curious. Still no joy at this end in trying to see your pics, Swords. Can't seem to get to http://www.jurassic-gardens.com either...
    \"Feed me, Stevie! Feed me all night long!\"

I don't know
    I don't know
    I have so, so many strong reservations
    Should I go and perform mutilations?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry Stevie, i'm sure it's just taking the DNS entry a bit longer to propagate out to your neck of the woods. Give it a day or two.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ May 25 2004,10:10)]I can see the pics just fine... and I must say, that N. campanulata is just beautiful.... thats next on my ever growing to buy list...
    All the pictures I've seen look great, definitely on my to buy list along with those ones with the sticky goo on (sorry, don't know the names yet).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast