What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New additions

Very exciting day as I got a few new additions in the mail.

This order was all about getting my hands on a N. hamata, but while I was at it I had a N. khasiana and N. reinwardtiana thrown in as they were cheap and I not have them.

As you can see they are quite small but I'm wrapped!

The N. hamata:
Hamata.jpg

Pitcher is about 3cm tall.
Hamata_pitcher.jpg

N. khasiana:
Khasiana.jpg

N. reinwardtiana
Reinwardtiana.jpg

Check back soon as I am expecting a larger order from a different source tomorrow (the most amazing hybrids).

Aaron.

Can you tell us where you got these and tomorrow's order(amazing hybrids smells of Exotica)?

Joe

im interested also if you dont post so you could pm where

Joe,

CORRECT on the hybrids!  I've not activley gone after hybrids before but, as I'm sure you've seen, there are some awesome hybrids on Geoff's front page.  I basically just picked a couple of the most stunning I could find that where likely to be intermediate/highland.  Should be very interesting to see what comes in.

The three pictured above are from Phill Mann (Southern Carnivores). I don't know if he caters to OS buyers or not.

Aaron.

Any body know of a place that sells hamatas in the us for less then $20?

Thats the cutest hamata I've seen ever!!!!! can't wait to see it in a few months....

I don't know of anywhere that sells N. hamata for $20 or less, US or otherwise.

Aaron,

Phill used to, and I was a good customer. I am waiting for his site to go online again. If you know something I don't(like a new site address), please clue me in!
smile.gif

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,

You'd be best to contact Phill as although his site is not back online he is selling plants. I only knew what he had as he contacted a member of our local CP society with an availability list, which in turn was passed on to me.

If you need his email PM me.

Aaron.

BTW, hybrids arrived!!! I'll start a new post once i get the photos uploaded.

Back