What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gracilis going nuts.............

i purchased a maroon/purple form of gracilis from a guy that i have bought a few plants from ebay. he said they dont grow very fast for him so i think he has closer to intermediate conditions rather than true lowland. i say this because ive only had it for about 4 weeks now, its a mid vine cutting about 10 inches long with 7 or 8 leaves and it had no growth point, however EVERY leaf node is now putting out a growing point and is growing fast. im going to have a BUSH! it only had one undamaged pitcher that hadnt inflated when i got it and no old ones. it is now developed and ofcourse is in the only possible place that it could grow and not get good light so its not going to darken up. ill have to wait for the next one.

also that lil amp that wasnt doing anything for me is FINALLY starting to put off new leaves. no pitchers yet but atleast its doing SOMETHING. i should skip town for 5 days more often. i had all kinds of surprises when i got home
smile_n_32.gif

Rattler

a lil speckled one, or so the tag says. like i said it has yet to pitcher so it hasnt been confirmed but i trust the guy i got it from. he is quite anal about tagging stuff.

Rattler

Back