What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. glabrata

Hi,

this will propably be the last group of lower pitchers of my bigger N. glabrata. The distance of the internodes has increase and so I'm waiting for the first upper ones
smile.gif

N_glabrata_270604_med.jpg

Cheers Joachim

Hi Joachim
Very nice,i like that one alot.Just had a look on your web site
and you have some lovely plants.

Bye for now Julian

Goregous!
And is that a D. prolifera hiding in the sphagnum there?

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ June 27 2004,9:57)]And is that a D. prolifera hiding in the sphagnum there?
Hi Joe,

the Drosera in front of the middle pitcher is in fact D. prolifera. The smaller one on the left ist D. rotundifolia - a common pest in pure LFS from Holland.

BTW here is a pic of the whole plant being about 40cm in height:

N_glabrata_270604_B.jpg

Cheers Joachim

Excellent Joachim! Wish my glabs were that size. Did that originate from Wistuba and how long have you had the plant? My much smaller specimens have put out basals but aren't near that size yet. Keep in touch huh
smile_m_32.gif

Joel

Ever nice Joachim ,excellent photography. When you have some time i would love to see update photos on your N.villosa i just love your plant very impressive!

E/c

Nice sphagnum, Joachim. From all the stories I have heard about Amsterdam, one would think the most common weed to spring up would be...oh never mind.
How did you end up with sphagnum from there?

Joe

Back