Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: International pollen agency for nepenthes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The International Pollen Agency for Nepenthes a product of the GFP opened her doors.

Please visit under International Pollen Agency for Nepenthes and register.

The aim of the International Agency is to provide private persons, companies and institutions with the possibility to find the right partner plant for their flowering Nepenthes. The purpose is to facilitate the exchange of pollen of different Nepenthes species and hybrids; on the one hand, to protect the plants in their natural habitat and, on the other hand, to make it easier for both hobbyists and professional growers to obtain seeds for their collections and for propagation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rico
    I think its a great idea,just hope my neps get the flowering idea so that i can contribute.

Bye for now julian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great idea! I love seeing people get active in reproducing and sharing. Rico, my compliments to you or whomever made the site and I wish you great success!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The Idea came from Günter Seiter (i think he was it) last year at our general meeting of the GFP (Geselsschaft für fleischfressende Pflanzen - the german carnivorous plants society). It was clear, that such a project does only make sense internationaly. I hope it will be accepted by many!! So, feel free to use it.

regards,
    Christian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet initiative!! I'm positive that it'll make a whole lot of ppl very happy indeed!

Unfortunately all my neps are really tiny, and wont be blooming anytime this side of armageddon [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

/Quensel
    Spam, sausage, spam, spam, bacon and spam, Spam, spam, sausage, spam, egg, bacon and spam, Spam spam, spam, spam, tomato and spam...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its like a nepenthes dating service!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it is still legal to ship Nep seeds & pollen (Cites App II) and pollen internationally without paperwork? Excluding rajah/khasiana (Cites App I).
    Just want to make very sure, since I heard that it was supposed to be changed.
    Volker
    http://pitcher-plants.com/bannersmall.jpg Manila, Philippines, Elev: 80 m, 24-33 C

Tropical outdoor growers: Please visit our Carnivorous Plants in the tropics forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long does pollen live for?
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast