I've got a magic window!
I'm thinking of purchasing the Nepenthes that I want to add to my collection for a long time now. A hamata. I'm a little worrried about buying it this time of year because of the high temperatures. If the plant did not cost so much I would not really worry.
How many of you have purchased Neps during the summer and have they arrived ok? Or would it be best to wait closer to fall?
As long as you can open up the plants without making them wait outside for a long time, they should be just fine... Even here with 95-100*F, the plants are fine as long as they don't have to wait. If you have the set-up for a hamata, go for it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]