What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those illusive pictures

Hi everybody,

finally got sick of mucking around and built my own web site (well started it anyway). Here are some of my Nepenthes, hope you enjoy. Please excuse the photo quality as I only have a cheap Digital Camera.

This is my N. alata
alata.jpg

This is my N. hirsuta, this is supposed to be a lowland plant but it has been as low as 5 d Celsius down here (Australia in Winter) and this plant just keeps powering on.
hirsuta.jpg

This little beauty is my N. khasiana next time I will put some sort of scale next to the pitcher. It is nearly 8" high.

khasiana.jpg

If you would like to see some more pic's please log onto Chris' Web Site, a little further down the track you will be able to leave some comments and/or suggestions on the site. For the moment please feel free to do so through this post.

Hi Chris
Nice plants,the maxima uppers are lovely.

Bye for now Julian

I have absolutely nothing to complain about on the quality, they're super nice!
Sweet plants as well!
smile.gif

/Quensel

Very nice Chris.

Where in Aus. are you? I'm Melbourne.

Aaron.

Thanks for the kudos guys, working on some more pics now.

Chris.

Hey Chris, very nice so far. You may want to put up a new pic of the fusca, but the rest are great.

Well, according to his profile, Queensland Australia.

Cheers,

Joe

Khasiana is so underrated in my opinion.

Cheers for the pics.

Rob.

Back