What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new nep

• Thread starter divaskid
  • Start date
I got a new nep yesterday, so I thought I'd share a picture. Its actually a little bit greener than what the picture shows.

amp.jpg

It looks its an ampullaria to me
biggrin.gif

id say its a rafflesiana. nice plant. Zongyi

well, it's gonna grow up to be the biggest ampullaria we've ever seen! it's auctually an N. rafflesiana, and a nice one at that
biggrin.gif

EDIT: ZONGYI BEAT ME TO IT!

Very Nice.

Not 100% sure about Amp (certainly not pure Amp, if any at all), but definately got some Rafflesiana going on there.

Someone here will know.

Do you have a picture of the whole plant?

Aaron.

Edit: Beaten to it! Jeeze you guys post fast sometimes
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 11 2004,8:28)]well, it's gonna grow up to be the biggest ampullaria we've ever seen! it's auctually an N. rafflesiana, and a nice one at that
biggrin.gif

EDIT: ZONGYI BEAT ME TO IT!
it was mostly luck, lol
biggrin.gif
. i usually dont post much, but i just got that little voice telling me to post. its just like when it tells me to burn things. Zongyi

A Rafflesiana huh?

Cool!  
biggrin.gif

either way I like it....I was just guessing on what it was thats why. Thanks for the ID ;)

Oh, and I'd put up a picture of the whole plant, but my camera is acting a bit screwy and won't take pictures. Its actually not that big of a plant yet. Theyre cute! hehe

Got the camera to work....heres the picture

amp2.jpg

definatly a raffle i have one growing beside my ampullaria. very nice plant you have there.

Rattler

yeah it's a raffelsiana and a nice one too.
smile.gif

Yep...its a raff. I like them. I like the tubby pitchers and speckles. You got a nice plant.
smile.gif

Wow very nice Raff there!

I didnt know they showed such mature qualities that early, with the wings and lid shapes very typical already.

Congrats!

/Quensel

N.raflessiana2.JPG
Heres my raff before I went to the hospital.

Oh,Btw lovely raff. Where did you get it from?

That is nice. I need to get a raffle.

Since the topic is already here, I got my N.Miranda from Petflytrap. Holy ****, its got the biggest pitchers by far of any of mine or that I've seen in person for that matter. As usual though I don't have a camera. There deffinitely is 1' pitchers and bigger on it.

Joe

Back