What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tons of photos!

Hey, I got out the camera today and went nuts. Here are some pics from around the house. First up, I liked the reflections in this pic of my N. alata "luzon" plant:
N_alata_luzon_red_speckled5.sized.jpg

Next, here's a pic of my N. x Rokko. This plant makes pitchers like mad. You can see the next one coming soon to the right. Also seen is the bottom of a N. thorelli x aristolochioides upper:
N_x_Rokko5.sized.jpg

Next up, my N. maxima x ventricosa:
N_maxima_x_ventricosa_13.sized.jpg

Next up, this is the first time I've posted this plant, N. lavicola. This guy just opened a few days ago:
N_lavicola.sized.jpg

I'll continue in the next post...
Capslock

Continuing... here's a whole-plant pic of my N. alata "boschiana mimic". It also pumps out the pitchers:
N_alata_boschiana_mimic4.sized.jpg

Next, the second pitcher from my N. x Ile de France cutting:
N_x_Ile_de_France_emesis3.sized.jpg

Finally, my N. mira has had a rough go of it. It's had two major mite infestations, and I've engaged in harsh chemical warfare both times. So, haggard as it may be, it still managed to kick out a nice pitcher:
N_mira3.sized.jpg

Capslock

Stunning! That N. maxima x ventricosa is realy beutiful. And that N.x rokko is very graceful and pretty:)

your maxima x ventricosa and N. atlata x "boschiana mimic" are simply fabulous!

Great pics as always!
smile.gif
Striking maxima x ventricosa.

Awesome plants!
The maxima x ventricosa is stunning, and the Lavicola is totally up my lane!
Love em! the others aswell ofcourse!

/Quensel

Hi Capslock
What can i say stunning photos of some amazing plants.
Keep up the good work and dont be shy with the photos.

Bye for now Julian

That maxima x ventricosa is awesome!
smile_n_32.gif

Back