What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My neps house

Hi,
Here are a few photos of my Highland Neps house & contents.
smile.gif

neps%20house3.jpg

neps%20house2.jpg

Very impressive, fly-catchers! You have some healthy looking plants there! Obviously you're providing great conditions for them.

Capslock

Yay more pics!

Nice set up and the plants are looking mighty fine!
Tony

Very nice! Thats quite the colection you got there.

Nice set up there.

Bye for now julian

Bill,

You are certianly one who will not be accused of using too small of a pot, lol. Have you noticed a big diff with larger pots on all of these? I know some like rajah, sumatrana and bical are especially recommended for that kind of treatment.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (eplants02 @ Aug. 16 2004,9:23)]What Neps do u have hanging?
Hi
The plants hanging up are N. ventricosa, N. “Gentle” , N. spectabilis x ventricosa and one or two others out of shot.

cheers

bill

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Aug. 17 2004,1:12)]Bill,

You are certianly one who will not be accused of using too small of a pot, lol. Have you noticed a big diff with larger pots on all of these? I know some like rajah, sumatrana and bical are especially recommended for that kind of treatment.

Cheers,

Joe
Hi,
Their not all in large pots
smile_m_32.gif

But I do find it does seem to encourage larger growth. Both my rajah & villosa doubled in size after just a year when I moved them into their large water lilly baskets. So certainly some species benefit. And most when I repot have got much bigger root systems as well
smile.gif

cheers

bill

Back