What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. rajah photos

Hello all

Just had a few minuets and so I took some photos of the newest N. rajah pitcher.

let me know what you think

N_rajah%20019.jpg

N_rajah%20032.jpg

N_rajah%20044.jpg

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Realy cool! I love that flared black peristome.

Hi Jeremiah
That is a fantastic looking plant.Dont be shy about taking some more.

Bye for now julian

that's huge! N. rajah has the most attractive leaves on any nep imo because of the nice oval shape and the way the tendril starts from underneath the leaf instead of the tip.

you should make a calendar!

That pitcher looks like a really Fancy Cup. Awsome, plant, Try to take some more pics of your other plants.

Jeremiah, you are trully an inspiration to us less experienced nep growers! Fantastic plant!

Wow! I hope my N. rajah looks like that someday! You know, in 10 years or something!
laugh.gif

Capslock

Sign me up for a calendar!! Really cool plants. I hope to be able to grow this one some day.

Again awesome Rajah, Jeremiah.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

What size pot is the Rajah in?

Wow! How old is your plant? My Rajahs are tiny seedlings.

Glenn

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Sep. 02 2004,9:02)]Jeremiah, you are trully an inspiration to us less experienced nep growers!  Fantastic plant!
My words exactly!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Great Job!

Hello

Thanks for all the kind words.

I got that N. rajah 9-19-2002 Here is a photo of it right after I got it in a 4" pot.
N.%20rajah%202002-9-19.jpg

Right now it is in a 16" pot.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

WOW! What a plant! If my plant grows as fast as yours, I'm only a year away!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
(not likely)

Wow. I was under the impression that rajah was a slower grower than that. What's your secret?

That's HUUUGE!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I'm impressed.
What do you feed it, and how often?

Robin

Lookin' good! Have to come over and see it in person some time soon
smile.gif

LOOK, ITS SANTA! *Grabs rajah and runs away, even outrunning dazzy*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Sep. 03 2004,10:48)]Wow.  I was under the impression that rajah was a slower grower than that.  What's your secret?
his secret is he is an awesome grower especially neps!

Back