Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously p.o. ed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow sneaky little bugger. My cats are the same way. If they don't eat it they have to knock it down. Cats just gotta knock stuff down. Sooo annoying. they make up for it with cuteness. :P
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries people, i am getting my (Rajah X merrilliana X truncata) ready for the little puppies. I am sure the whole family of doggies would fit into these pitchers

Gus [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_r_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what is with these contractor's? You have to be born with something missing to not realize that people are going to object if you destroy their plants. Who cares, right...we gotta move those refidgerators, we gotta move those color TV's. Another good plant gone, a victim of cranialanalitis.

Sure, you can sue if you want to dedicate yourself to the hate. More often than not it isn't worth what you have to go through to get satisfaction.

Sorry to hear of your losses. I know how difficult it is to get these plants going well! Hey, if you need a caustic tongue to wag, send me the phone number of those responsible. I can pretend to be you and errr, become verbally inventive! >;-D
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I don't plan to sue...not over a plant that most likely has a market value of $15....It was just the time and effort to get it looking great for the show. As most of you know, money is not the appeal of these plants.

I just needed to vent a little (ironic I had to vent over my VENTricosa...lol). I still plan on calling the company and logging a complaint, not so I can benefit, but so maybe the next unsuspecting home owner won't experience the same thing.

At least my aristolochioides and fusca still look awesome!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and you have N. argentii!!!!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can get them to give you compensation, the plant won't be ready for the show still, but even $15 can add another beauty to the collection. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE]No worries people, i am getting my (Rajah X merrilliana X truncata) ready for the little puppies. I am sure the whole family of doggies would fit into these pitchers

Gus,

Do you have a pic of this one? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and you have N. argentii!!!!
    Yes, though I don't know how exciting that will be for the general public. I suppose I could bring it to make the other rabid cp-ers jealous...
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast