User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I said i wouldn't buy another until...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had room but all I have to say is look what I found at my local Frank's Nursery! It cost me $30. However Frank's Nursury is about to go out of business so I am going to be heading back to check to see if the others are on discount. They had about 5-6 of equal size. It's a Nepenthes x Miranda and it is most definately a beautiful plant. Anyone know of how to take care of this? I can't find it in the Savage Garden.[img]http://home.**********.com/users/allosaurz/Miranda.jpg[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoops forgot about the size. My image viewer automatically shrinks everything down 50% I will edit my pic to make it smaller in a bit.

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a very nice find.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just treat it like a typical highlander I hear mirandas are very vigorous. Btw looks like a nice plant [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like what i got from here. They are very nice plants. I have had mine outside and it was staying alive but missing something.......hmmmm........pitchers, thats it. I finally put it in a tray of water and within a day BINGO, new tendrils began to swell and it is growing very nicely now. Mine came in a 8" pot with 12" or so pitchers, about 6 of them.
    Nice find, man. We don't have a Franks here but i have heard several people stopping at their local Franks and finding nice plants. We need a Franks here. We have Mulhalls but they are very pricey, more of an upscale greenhouse for well-to-do folks.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, mine is growing very well as a lowlander next to n.ampullaria so I'm surprised that pondboy said it grows well as a highlander too!

Perhaps it can grow under a wide temperature range and even pitchers at those temperatures! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thinking it is a lowlander also.
    Dustin has one and he is well-versed on all altitudes, I think.
    What say you, Dustin?

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Sep. 13 2004,2:59)]Looks like what i got from here. They are very nice plants. I have had mine outside and it was staying alive but missing something.......hmmmm........pitchers, thats it. I finally put it in a tray of water and within a day BINGO, new tendrils began to swell and it is growing very nicely now. Mine came in a 8" pot with 12" or so pitchers, about 6 of them.
    Nice find, man. We don't have a Franks here but i have heard several people stopping at their local Franks and finding nice plants. We need a Franks here. We have Mulhalls but they are very pricey, more of an upscale greenhouse for well-to-do folks.

Joe
    so this type of nepenthes it is ok to use the tray method with?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast