What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I guess I do have a red adult hamata  
smile_l_32.gif

I should probably pay more attention to these guys ....
smile_l_32.gif
 I got this guy from Tony.

red-hamata.jpg

There will NEVER be enough pics of nepenthes on the web!!!!
everyone must contribute!!!

Lowii
lowii.jpg

Muluensis
muluensis.jpg

Macrophylla
macrophylla.jpg

Campanulata
campanulata.jpg

Northiana
northiana.jpg

and Tentaculata
tentaculata.jpg

Hope you like them,
Robin.
smile.gif

OOOPS! sorry about the double post  
confused.gif

Very nice photos thanks for sharing them

-Jeremiah-

Whoa! That red hamata is really stunning! All are excellent of course!
smile.gif

Great plants! It`s hard to tell wich is scaryer the hamata or the lowii Lol.
smile_n_32.gif
They both are very mean looking.

Thats A really nice Northiana. How long did it takeo grow that big? Mine is still a wee little baby. Mine has actually grown alot since I got it.

Wow very nice.
Love the Northiana,how old is it and what sort of conditions are you growing it in as it looks superb.

Bye for now julian

Very, very nice plants!
Looking forward to lowii upper pitchers?

WOW! Nice plants! Do you happen to know what clone the hamata is, or at least what overseas vendor it originated from?
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Thanks for posting all of your pics!!!
eyecandy is good!
smile.gif

The Northiana is at least 5 years old. It's hard to get it to pitcher, unless you have pretty high humidity, and a shaded spot for the pitchers to grow in. One of my favorites, but very stubborn.

I beleive the hamata is the "red flush" from Tony. I donated one of these clones to California Carnivores, I believe it is on they're website..It has great color, I just wish the teeth were bigger!  I may have to breed it with my toothier Hamata
smile_n_32.gif

And yes I am patiently waiting for my lowii to give me upper pitchers...........

Glad you liked the pics,
Robin

great photos, as usual, my lowii is gonna look like that? now i really cant wait (in background) *grow lowii, grow!*

That N. hamata didn't come from us.  We have several clones now but so far they are all the blackish variety  
smile_h_32.gif

Very nice N. macrophylla!  Where did you get it?  I wonder if anyone has that hybrid in tissue culture, it's really awesome when mature.

Rob, black is good too!!  
smile_m_32.gif

I got the the N. Macrophylla from Wistuba.   HYBRID!!??
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 hope that's a typo, or do you know something I don't??
This is my favorite plant, next to N. Edw********!

Robin

What am I talking about??
smile_l_32.gif

I was just looking at a picture of N. x trusmadiensis before viewing this thread and then wrote my posting above off-line. Duh! Tired and jet-lagged and a little crazy I guess.

That's a very nice N. macrophylla you have there, not a hybrid at all. Sorry!

Wheeeew!
smile.gif
 heheh.. You had me scared there for a minute Rob.
Nothing against Trusmadiensis...very nice plant. I just hate growing something for 5 or 6 years to find out its a hybrid, and then have to start all over.
I have heard that some of the macrophylla floating around actually are trusmadiensis, That's why I freaked. I thought you could "see" the lowii in my little macrophylla pitcher.
Dont' feel bad, were all crazy here
smile_n_32.gif
( maybe I should just speak for myself
smile_m_32.gif
 )
Robin

Man, trusmadiensis is still well worth it!
biggrin.gif

Back