What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm bored..

Ah I missed Amori.. Grats as he got it!
N. sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis

Nflytrap yes they did come from two different plants. Which is why I took the picture. They both opened up next to each other.

Tony

Can't hide crosses of my favourite Nep (lowii) from me!
smile_n_32.gif
Though I really didn't think I'd get it right..... Now that I look at them again I see the macrophylla in the right pitcher.
Amori

Hey but tony didn`t you say a PRIMARY cross? trusmadensis is a primary cross but when crossed with another plant(in this case sibuyaensis) it would be a complex cross right? Btw they are a very beutiful hybrid,dothey have the sibuyaensis`s tendency to be shy pitcherers?

Yeah yeah ;p you got me.. I goofed again

No trouble at all making pitchers.

great picture tony!!! but hey, next time you get bored why not posting some pics of some of the lowlandrs you have??
smile_h_32.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

You lowland fiend!!!!!!!!! Tony thats pretty cool that it didn`t inherit that "undesirable" trait:) Hahaha I was able to corect a master*smirks*. Lol.now some body is going to say "bad Noah *bonk* bad Noah!Lol." and I know just who that somebody will be.......

Back