What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm bored..

One of my favorites.. N. diatas meadow form.  This is an orange-red colored one.  Plant about 10-12" diameter with 5-6" pitchers.
Ndiatas.jpg

My favorite little cutie.  Starting to show it's mature features
N. argentii
Nargentii.jpg

One for you to guess.  Pitchers about 2-3" on 6" plants.. sooo a long way to mature.  Think you might get it though.
Both are the same cross..(sorry about the glare. It was too sunny and I was in a rush)
ThosePitchers.jpg

Tony

Edit: oops hit enter before I had finished the post

Whoa! I like the top one the most! It's cool!

I like the little "wings" on the argentii. Is the last one N. kasiana x sibuyanensis?

None of the pics are working for me:( Maybe your hoster is down? I`ll try back later.

Yeah my host is having a glitch at the moment...

Pics working fine for me. Nice, l like them all
laugh.gif
!

Working great now:) I love that N.diatis meadow form
smile.gif

Hi Tony
Lovely photos,your plants are superb.To sunny,all im getting at the moment is rain and lots of it.keep them coming.

Bye for now Julian

You were BORED, Tony!? You cheeky devil you! Fantastic pictures of fantastic plants I must say.
That lid looks familiar... Like a lowii cross or something... The redness of the left pitcher, that dark mottling on the inside, and the striped peristome seems to say something to me like sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis or x lowii.
Thanks for sharing Tony!!

Amori

Hmm..don't remember seeing that one.......N. diatas x sibuyanensis?

That one has me baffled. My first thought was Dustin's guess, as the one on the left looks very much like it has diatas in it. The lid on the second one has something....

Well you guys are on the right track.. lid is one feature. Kinda neat seeing some of the difference in a primary hybrid, even at this stage of the game.

T

Great pics Tony! I hope you get bored more often
smile.gif
That's the most developed pitcher of Argentii I have ever seen. Thank's for sharing.

hmmm I see Raja in the lid on the right, and yet the long neck suggests Macrophylla.......The striping on the peristome of the pitcher on the left  reminds me of Lowii, however it also looks alot like that diatus meadow in your picture....

I'll guess Raja X Diatus meadow...
cool.gif

Excellent guesses! Wish I had some of them hehe

Will reveal all this evening.. off to the greenhouse for a bit

nice pics, once again, tony, I cant wait to get my very first hamata (yay!) Im exited so Im telling everyone

The two pitchers in the bottom photo almost look like they came from 2 different plants!

I know this has already been said, but sibuyanensis x trusmadi?
confused.gif

Back