Over the last 3 days I've had the first few seeds germinate!
They are N. ampullaria 'spotted’ and N. mirabilis 'green'.
They were both planted 05/10/2004 so it has been 28 days for the first sighting of a Mirabilis, and 31 days to the first sighting of an Ampullaria.
You can see the setup I used here: Nep Propagation Setup
Only change was that for the last 2 weeks I stopped dropping the night temps, figuring it was better to keep the seeds at the max temp until germination. *Then as they grow & strengthen, to slowly adjust them to the more usual lowland temp range.
Will post pics once they look a bit more descript from every other few day-old Nep seedling [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]