What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes mapuluensis

Hi:

Does anybody have a photo of N. mapuluensis. People are looking for this species and it's very hard to find.

Thanks

Gus

Isn't it in Clarke's book(the big one on Borneo)? Looks like a pale brown- spotted N. northiana?

Cheers,

Joe

HI Griffin:

I am looking for another picture. I guess it is difficult to find. Thanks.

Gus

I have a photo, i just need to figure out how to set it up on this thing.
Oh well, i'll tell you where i found it. I went to yahoo, set it for a picture search, and typed in: Nepenthes Mapuluensis.
Then got a picture.
BEHOLD THE GLORY OF SEARCH ENGINES

Can you post the link?

I don't fine one using Yahoo.

This is one of the species that BobZ has not found a picture online either.. If Bob can't locate one then there probably isn't one.

Tony

Weird, you can't click to get there. Huh...
Oh well, you should be able to copy it on to the browser.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Nov. 09 2004,9:25)]Hey, i found it. You should be able to.
Here is a word to the wise..

I don't think it is too much to ask that the person who says they found a link, post the actual link. After someone replies that they did the same search and did not find one.

The main rule here on the forums.. be nice. I expect it to be followed.

Yes Aaron. it certainly is. At least it'll give us an idea on how the real thing would look like. Thanks everybody for the effort.

Gus

Gus,

the photos have all been taken off the net. I may have a saved copy so will email it to you. You have mail!

C

You would think Geoff Mansell would have one somewhere. I am assuming he made the hybrid with ventricosa-it can't be a natural hybrid, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Nov. 10 2004,10:28)]You would think Geoff Mansell would have one somewhere. I am assuming he made the hybrid with ventricosa-it can't be a natural hybrid, lol.

Cheers,

Joe
Hi,

I made this hybrid.

Bye

Andreas

If someone sends me one of these, I promise I'll post a picture of it on the web. I'll even pay! LOL!

Capslock

Nice to see you here Andreas. Welcome!
smile.gif

Andreas,
My sincere apologies! Now that you mention it, you have had that listed for may a year, along with ther first hamata hybrid I can remember seeing. Do you have a pic of N. mapuluensis then?

Cheers,

Joe

Back