Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange hibrid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I have a strange lowland hibrid. I know it's a lowlander since it's growing next to my N. Bicalcarata, N. Truncata, and Rafflesiana, in my stovehouse. The thing is, it looks almost exactly like my N. Ventricosa on my windowsill. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Sorry i can't get a picture, my camera's broken.

Thanks in advance
    Dave
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really really hard to take a wild guess without seeing a picture or two.

Probably a N. ventricosa hybrid of some sort which typically don't mind warmer temperatures.

Where did you get the plant and are there any tags with it?

Tony
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It had a tag yes, but it was labeled N. Coccinea. And it didn't look like any picture of a N. Coccinea that i have ever seen. Then or now. I'll try and get up a picture. Right now, i'm guessing: N. Ventricosa x N. Albomarginata. I'll try and get up a picture later on. I'll have to do it tommorrow, seeing as though it's harder to take a picture at night.

Cheers,
    Dave
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't figure out how to get the picture on the reply form. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    Help? Please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stupid computer isn't working right...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, i have an idea, i can e-mail it to Tony Paroubek and maybe he can put it on here.
    Sorry i'm making you do my work tony, but i can't figure out how to do it.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your photo must be downloaded to a photo hosting site. Once you do that then you should have a URL tag for that particular pic. On the reply form: hit the image button, paste your pic URL, then hit image button again.

Ex. [image] ...your URL... [/image]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huh. okay. Lemme try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast