What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange hibrid?

I have a strange lowland hibrid. I know it's a lowlander since it's growing next to my N. Bicalcarata, N. Truncata, and Rafflesiana, in my stovehouse. The thing is, it looks almost exactly like my N. Ventricosa on my windowsill. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Sorry i can't get a picture, my camera's broken.

Thanks in advance
Dave

Really really hard to take a wild guess without seeing a picture or two.

Probably a N. ventricosa hybrid of some sort which typically don't mind warmer temperatures.

Where did you get the plant and are there any tags with it?

Tony

It had a tag yes, but it was labeled N. Coccinea. And it didn't look like any picture of a N. Coccinea that i have ever seen. Then or now. I'll try and get up a picture. Right now, i'm guessing: N. Ventricosa x N. Albomarginata. I'll try and get up a picture later on. I'll have to do it tommorrow, seeing as though it's harder to take a picture at night.

Cheers,
Dave

I can't figure out how to get the picture on the reply form.
mad.gif

Help? Please?

Wait, i have an idea, i can e-mail it to Tony Paroubek and maybe he can put it on here.
Sorry i'm making you do my work tony, but i can't figure out how to do it.

Your photo must be downloaded to a photo hosting site. Once you do that then you should have a URL tag for that particular pic. On the reply form: hit the image button, paste your pic URL, then hit image button again.

Ex. [image] ...your URL... [/image]

Joe

No bypassing the word filter
smile_n_32.gif

Did you upload your picture to a photo hosting website?

Actually, i did that myself so the people running this site know i don't expose little kids for bad language. It's true. Anyway, I think i did, i registered as a member and everything, i don't think i have the format right though, i'm not sure...

That word was supposed to be d@mn, but it changed it to darn. I found out how to get out of the word "rear" it's ***.

No.. you don't seem to understand.
I DO NOT want you to bypass the word filter by using symbols spaces or any other kind of fancy text.

The word filter is there for a reason.
Don't do it again.

Tony

Anyway, you weren't too clear. I guess i assumed too much.

Back