Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moron!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, if you are Quarantine in AU then you can get away wi, .....oh never mind. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Swords, I saw your eBay listing, but I absolutely promised the wife no more eBay this year, lol.
    All I know from my experience witht he USDA and a $2500 fine, is the person getting the illegals(if they are termed that) seems to get the brunt of anything, even if they had legal documents on their side.

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sean,

I just sent my entire collection of wild collected seed to Robert Gibson for his studies. Keep a lookout for that if you would be so kind. It is all within the import restrictions.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be sending seeds to Canada if I were to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sean:

I guess you should know a lot about what should come through and what shouldn't. However, you still have to declare the seeds whe coming into Australia, because if you don't, they still take the package away from you.
    Courtesy of the dept. of Environment and Heritage (Australia).

BTW, rajah seeds and khasiana seeds do require a CITES certificate.

Gus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know much about the import/export permits for these things. I'd help if i knew any more. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (agustinfranco @ Nov. 11 2004,12:37)]However, you still have to declare the seeds whe coming into Australia, because if you don't, they still take the package away from you.
    Courtesy of the dept. of Environment and Heritage (Australia).
    That's not quite true Gus. The seeds should be declared but if they are found without a declaration and are labelled with botanical names and meet the other requirements, they are released. We do not deal with the Dept. of Environment and Heritage in regards to seeds.

Sean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ Nov. 10 2004,6:35)]Hey Sean,

I just sent my entire collection of wild collected seed to Robert Gibson for his studies. Keep a lookout for that if you would be so kind. It is all within the import restrictions.
    I'll keep a lookout William. I'll look after them and ensure a speedy delivery should I come across them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sean:

AQIS has nothing to do with Dept of Environment. Two different systems altogether, but both work in conjunction with Customs.

One thing is to bring seeds with potential germs and another is to collect seeds from protected species, so the dept of environment needs to make sure these seeds don't come from endangered species.

Gus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast