What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icps membership

Greetings all,

Months ago I posted my membership application form to the ICPS. I've not heard anything, and there has been no charge to my CC account.

Is there any way of finding out whether it was received? The only email address on their website is for the site administrator, not for admin or queries.

Cheers, Hamish

Ditto, except I sent a bank draft.  Have you received your copy of the CPN?  

CPN + no charge to your card =
smile.gif

No, the whole purpose was to get the CPN, especially the November issue.

Someone here has just pointed out that we have received the September issue, I just didn't notice that it had gone on the bookshelf. Just quickly leafing through it, they have an announcement that they changed their business address to: ICPS Inc, PMB 322, 1564-A Fitzgerald Drive, Pinole CA 94564-2229 USA

Is there something particular you are looking out for? Next issue is due out in December I believe.

Hey Hamish,

Barry Rice here, from the ICPS. Could you email me the details of what happened? I'll forward the information to the membership coordinator. Do you know what address you shipped your information to? A short time ago we ran into A VERY ANNOYING situation where our mail forwarding company sold itself to another company that did not provide mail forwarding. So despite our attempts at negotiation, they are not forwarding our mail and we know nothing about mail sent to the old address!

Please email me directly at barry@carnivorousplants.org, as I only check my terraforums stuff erratically.

Barry

Back