Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grow mediun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    The oak leaf mould i use i make myself as i have an very large oak in my garden just put a load of leaves in a large bin and when its rotted i just use it,never had a problem yet??

Bye for now julian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live on the edge of a forest but I always worried about introducing any nasties to the soil so I just bought the stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd feel the same way. When i had lizards, and i put sticks and rocks in the tank, i'd soak it in soap water, rinse, and heat it up at 250 degrees for a while.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NM,
    How did the lizards handle the 250 degrees? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Just kidding. Sounds like you did okay with your sterilization, if the sticks did not ignite.
    I wonder what properties oak leaf has over other decidious trees?

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bonk!
    I did that to the sticks and rocks before i put them in the tank. No, they did not ignite, that happens around 500+ degrees. I think it's closer to 1000 though.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123