Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: N. bellii vs. n. bical x amp...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I'm down to just a few neps here, and out of the three i have growing i'm starting to get a little curious. Do you guys think that a N. bical x amp would grow well in the same climate as N. bellii? I'm growing three neps side by side at the moment, N. bellii, N. sanguinea orange pitchers, and N. bical x amp. The N. bellii and sanguinea are both growing well and putting out pitchers and leaves rather quickly, but the N. bical x amp seems to be taking it's time and only put out one leaf so far since I received it maybe 2 months ago now.

In your honest opinions should I give it a little more time, or attempt to trade it out for something that might grow a little better alongside the other two that I have at the moment?
    Lithops care info: If you take care of it, it will die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bical x amp likes it hot and humid. that said it may take awhile to settle in. mine took a few months which didnt surprise me since my speckled amp took over 6 months to settle in. i would keep it for awhile yet and see what it does. while bicals need it hot and humid some amps have proven to be quite adaptable. i would give it atleast another 2 months before yah deside to trade it off. may i ask where you got yours?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/