What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob cantley, where are you gone?

Hi Rob, I know you check this forum quite often. I sent you a few emails 7 days after the Tsunami, they were 4-5 emails (sent in a month or so) to give you my credit card number to help the "disaster relief", and other few things about the plants I should receive (hopefully) in Prague. I also sent a few messages to Leon, and so did Guendalina...but no answer since the day of the disaster. I know you must be quite busy, but I'm wondering if you were at least able to receive them or not...you can answer me privately or, if the problem with my/your email persists, write me here...bye!
Marcello

If I recall there was some issue with the email server over there for a few days. Rob has been around here and there and has updated their website about the disaster and the relief funds.

Tony

Hi Marcello,

I'm still alive, just extremely busy and haven't had time to check the forum for weeks. We're off to France next week for the World Orchid Conference and some things to do with Tsunami aid have been taking time too - there will be an update very soon on the way we are using funds for the disaster aid.

I haven't received an e-mail from you in a long time and thought Diana was handling the situation re. your plants. She's in the hignlands now, I'll have a word with her about it.

Cheers,

Rob

Back