What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not done yet! 2 more pics.

Today was sunny too, so i took some pictures of plants i missed yesterday.

PICT0252.jpg

N. stenophylla

PICT0250.jpg

N. mikei

Hope you like em'
Dave

Nice! I like the and on the stenophylla. About how long is that tendril? Looks like the pitcher is hanging down quite a ways from the plant.

I never measured the tendril, but i would gess that it is around 3-4 inches long. Still doesn't compare to what macfarlanei does though.

Stenophylla is a good plant, you won't go wrong buying that.

There are two cool neps I don't have. Both look great, and I love the thin leaves of N. mikeii. That might be my next purchase.

Thanks for the pics!
Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Stenophylla is a good plant, you won't go wrong buying that.

Good to know, since I did just get one a month or two ago.
smile.gif

Mikei is nice, it's really easy to grow too. Mine seems to be happy, the vine is climbing like a chimp! There is maybe 8" of vine above that pitcher.

Are these highlanders or lowlanders? My lowlanders seem to have a bunch of new pitchers

Nice! I love the stenophylla:)

Me too. I've always liked stenophyllas ever since i saw a pic of one. I'm glad i got one for Christmas.
smile.gif

yes they look very nice
smile.gif

Currently, i like how the mikei looks too. I think i will shift to stenophylla as it gets larger though.
smile_m_32.gif

Back