What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yikes! more pics!

Hi all. Today was such a good day with plenty of sun,and a new open pitcher, i decided: MORE PICS
PICT0257.jpg

N. alata with a newly opened pitcher. I walked out this morning to a nice surprise.

PICT0260.jpg

N. reinwardtiana pitcher coloring up nicely.

PICT0259.jpg

N. bicalcarata cloooooose up.

Hope you like em'
Dave

Are all your plants grown in a green house?

Yes. The lowlanders seem to be happier now that i have a thermostat that keeps it out of the 120F degree range.
biggrin.gif

Ah very nice what type of green house set up do u have?

A flowerhouse, look for it in the "post pics of your greenhouse/terrarium/etc" thread. I think it's on page 5 or 6.

I really like that reinwardtiana... awesome plant I'm going to pick myself up one of those eventually.....

oh yea I was going to ask you in that thread but since it was mention here I'll ask here

How do you keep your G-house from getting blown over from the wind? They seem very light.

MMmm thats neat that your plants seem to be doing so well in such a simply green house. Where did you obtain your lowii?

C.A. Carnivores. It was the last one, i had to race some guy to the bench to pick it up.
biggrin.gif

Thats cool do you use a swamp cooler in your green?

That's a must. It gets to 20% humidity on average here. The heater is amust too, we get frosts.

Back