What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

schloaty

Staff member
Baby N. ventricosa:
baby%20pic.jpg

Family Portrait!
N. rafflesiana elogata, N. truncata x ventricosa, N. ampularia 'spotted' and N. eustachya red x purple.
family%20portrait.jpg

N. x 'Miranda'
mir1.jpg

N. albomarginata (sp?  too lazy to check right now)
ring%20collar.jpg

Oh, and in that second picture, I did not arrange those pitchers so, I just happened to notice them all growing like that about two weeks after a plant re-arangement (for space).  Gotta recognize a photo-opp when one is presented!

Nice pics! I'm going to allege that the bottom one is N. albomarginata, however.
smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

Very nice photo-op... gives you a sense of scale if you haven't seen some of those in person before (I haven't).

Man thats like the nicest rafflesiana and ampularia i've ever seen
smile_k_ani_32.gif

the bottom photo looks like N. albomarginata ( spotted ) nice plants!

Thanks all, and yes, it's and albo...Don't know where my head was last night...I have edited my label. Thanks! I actually said to myself last night as I was laying in bed, "what the....Did I just label that pic as a reindwartiana? I don't even OWN that nep!"
smile_l_32.gif

Turner, stick around. I've got NOTHIN' compared to some people on these boards....But thanks! It's always encouraging to hear stuff like that.
cool.gif

Hi schloaty!
Nice pictures! I bet that you love very much your nepenthes babies!
Ciao!
Mr_Aga

Back