What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I went a bit insane with the camera today, it was rainy, so pic may not be at thier best.

Nbicalcarata.jpg

N. bicalcarata

Nbongso.jpg

N. bongso

Nburbidgeae.jpg

N. burbidgeae

Nmaxima.jpg

N. maxima

Nsanginea.jpg

N. sanguinea

Nventricosa.jpg

N. ventricosa

N.jpg

A jungle! Look at that mikei's vine!

Sstenophylla.jpg

N. stenophylla

sanguineaventricosaalatatriopitchers.jpg

A nice photo opportunity with three pitchers less than four inches away from each other. I'll let you figure out what they are.

Nmacfarlanei.jpg

N. macfarlanei

Hope you like em'
Dave

Hi Dave, that N. bongso looks awfully large, where'd you get it and how large is that particular pitcher?

I purchased it from Tony. That pitcher is approximately 6" tall (i think the official measurement is 5.5")

Around christmas. It was about 6" inches around.

very nice once more! how long did that mikei vine take to form? looks awesome

EDIT: oh and for that three pitchers picture I would guess: Sanguenia, Campunalata, and Ventricosa?

From christmas until now!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Two out of three right. Campanulata is incorrect.

Looks great. What's your secret to keeping them looking good in the winter? Did you heat your greenhouse? Mine always die back in the winter because I don't heat it.. They come back in summer though:D

Wow. Great looking plants! I especialy like that Bongso,maxima,burbidgae,stenophylla,and ventricosa

Hi Tuna(Dave)
Nice photos.The Bongso is a killer a while before mine gets to that stage.looks bigger than 5.5 that is for sure.
Bye for now Julian

I enlarged the picture with the glory of photoshop!

Your right though, it looks gigantic in that pic. The stenophylla is only 3-3.5"! And the macfarlanei is barely 2". Ah, how i love photoshop, i suck with it, but i only need to crop and resize.

Hey Tuna, those pics are nice! I want to see them all bright and colorful when the sun comes out. I really like the bongso. Mine is barely a 3" plant right now, so now I know what I have to look forward to.

your bongso is about the same size as mine, go figure we both got one from Tony within about a month of each other. mines new pitchers peristrome has now turned a very dark burgandy, i dont think black is to far off. very nice looking plants yah have there.

Sounds nice, the bongso's peristome is darkening, i can't wait until it's black.

Yeah, schloaty, definitely something to look foreward to.

Thanks guys,
Doesn't anyone else want to guess at what the pitcher trio is?

id go for a ventricosa a sanguinea and the green one im not to sure on.
Bye for now julian

We have already established that those two are ventricosa and sanguinea, what is the green one?

a san a vent and an alata?

Hmm I don't know its not that great of an angle....

It was the only angle i could squeeze the camera in at.
Congratulations! You got it!

Back