Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ODE to TONY

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niiice Peter. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for adding on.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yay, its in my sig now [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too. Come back Tony!!!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell should he?

Hes got a business to run and a family to raise. Whatever tolerance he has for non-sense and immature babble and various crap is reserved for the any CHILDREN in his life. I don't blame him for splittin, I've had enough of kids on here lashin out with their junk teen emotional BS. Adults have to go to work and deal with people who do many things to demean, belittle, and "put them in their place", whatever them and then they get home and with some free time get on here only to run across more BS by people with half the life experience and triple the additude.

See ya, Take care Tony-O

$uperimposedhope
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point, Joe. I don't think he should put up with all that. Perhaps just come back as a Nepenthes enthusiast, not a mod. It's that part that we all want, anyway. It's the fascination with these plants that makes me come here, all those distractions and whiners are just part of the internet, unfortunately.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nailed right on the head!

If nothin else he has the resources to experiment and be able to tell someone with a single plant if it'll die since he killed a couple trying. He is a great resource for flat out hands on experience.

$uperimposedhope
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Mar. 25 2005,4:52)]Why the hell should he?

Hes got a business to run and a family to raise. Whatever tolerance he has for non-sense and immature babble and various crap is reserved for the any CHILDREN in his life. I don't blame him for splittin, I've had enough of kids on here lashin out with their junk teen emotional BS. Adults have to go to work and deal with people who do many things to demean, belittle, and "put them in their place", whatever them and then they get home and with some free time get on here only to run across more BS by people with half the life experience and triple the additude.

See ya, Take care Tony-O

$uperimposedhope
    Oh I see how it is....
    So all kids on here talk BS?
    And why the hell should Tony come back?
    Because he is a generous man who has taught many people how to be better growers and we need his help here.
    Simple as that.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not all the kids are throwing BS, but all the BS is comin from kids. Well, I hope so cause its even worse if they are an adult with the mentality of kids.

I honestly don't know if you have or haven't, I don't think you were a part of this particular thread if thats what you mean. Besides, the ones responsible for all the drama/gossip/ hen house poop know who they are, if you aren't then no worries.

Joe

Joe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast