Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nepenthes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kind of raff is it? maybe you can cancel that one call up the vendor. Where did you get them from I'm sure they would be more then happy to work something out with you.
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered them from E-bay,so I just emailed the lady to see if I can switch it to a N.fusca instead,and hopefully she will get back to me soon.Thanks guys.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nikki,

I noticed you live in Canada. Is the ebay seller also in Canada? If not, how do they get around shipping to another country?

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Griffin:Yup she's in Canada,not only that she's only an hour away from me,but with these gas prices my parents don't want to drive me way out there,so I'm better off with her shipping them to me.If I ordered from the states I'd have to get that special paper(I always forget the name).I actually ordered a Big Mouth VFT from Cook's and he said I don't really need the paper for just one little plant,so I was lucky [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I just hope it gets here.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 10 2005,3:40)]Ok,but like I have said before there is no room for it inside.So there's nothing I can do about it.*Niki*
    you could hang it by a window.....I keep my N.maxima hanging on my curtain pole
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 10 2005,10:58)]The Griffin:Yup she's in Canada,not only that she's only an hour away from me,but with these gas prices my parents don't want to drive me way out there,so I'm better off with her shipping them to me.If I ordered from the states I'd have to get that special paper(I always forget the name).I actually ordered a Big Mouth VFT from Cook's and he said I don't really need the paper for just one little plant,so I was lucky [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I just hope it gets here.*Niki*
    No paperwork for one little plant? Oh, really? lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Ok were u being sarcastic there?Cause that's what Dean Cook said himself,so I dunno. I just hope I get it,and it won't be confiscated.He said that he's sent larger shipments across the border and they didn't need the paperwork for that either,so it should be fine.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niki, The Griffin here is the one I was telling you about, that's why he spelled "lol" in lower-case letters (BTW Griffin that story still gives me the willies, with my bad luck I sometimes get paranoid buying plants at Home Depot, thinking that I'll get pulled over and forced to prove that my goofy 7$ sarracenia was tissue cultured)
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast