What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 10 2005,3:40)]Ok,but like I have said before there is no room for it inside.So there's nothing I can do about it.*Niki*
you could hang it by a window.....I keep my N.maxima hanging on my curtain pole

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 10 2005,10:58)]The Griffin:Yup she's in Canada,not only that she's only an hour away from me,but with these gas prices my parents don't want to drive me way out there,so I'm better off with her shipping them to me.If I ordered from the states I'd have to get that special paper(I always forget the name).I actually ordered a Big Mouth VFT from Cook's and he said I don't really need the paper for just one little plant,so I was lucky
smile.gif
 I just hope it gets here.*Niki*
No paperwork for one little plant? Oh, really? lol.

Ok were u being sarcastic there?Cause that's what Dean Cook said himself,so I dunno. I just hope I get it,and it won't be confiscated.He said that he's sent larger shipments across the border and they didn't need the paperwork for that either,so it should be fine.*Niki*

Niki, The Griffin here is the one I was telling you about, that's why he spelled "lol" in lower-case letters (BTW Griffin that story still gives me the willies, with my bad luck I sometimes get paranoid buying plants at Home Depot, thinking that I'll get pulled over and forced to prove that my goofy 7$ sarracenia was tissue cultured)

Well now I'm ever more paranoid than I was before! If it doesn't get here then I pretty much wasted $23Canadian and that ticks me off! *Niki*

that would get me ticked too, hope it gets there, at first i thought u said 23 cents canadian, and I was like ? ? ?

Hehe no,23 cents wouldn't get me ticked off
smile_n_32.gif
I really hope it gets here too.He emailed me a few days ago and he said he'll be shipping it out early next week.*Niki*

Back