What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes wallpapers

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted anything for quite some time now, so I thought I'd start with this....

These are 4 wallpapers I've created for anyone who wishes to download them. You can see the previews below and the links to the actual size ones are below them. Have fun!

Wallpaper001.jpg

Wallpaper 1

Wallpaper002.jpg

Wallpaper 2

Wallpaper003.jpg

Wallpaper 3

Wallpaper004.jpg

Wallpaper 4

Cheers,

Leon

hi Leon
There cool
smile.gif
from Robs place are they?
bye for now julian

Those are great. How did you do that?

I think i remember seeing the pictures those are modeled after. Lemme guess, you printed the pics, traced them, colored them, and scanned them in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ April 06 2005,8:55)]I think i remember seeing the pictures those are modeled after. Lemme guess, you printed the pics, traced them, colored them, and scanned them in.
LOL!!!!!!

He probly used some filter in PS, forget which one does that. To lazy to open it it up....

I think I may try out the second one

I did the second one immediately. Looks very nice.

Thanks, Leon.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Jess,

Right you are. I used high pass, threshold modifications and a couple of blurs to get the effects. They work quite well on images with varying backgrounds

Isn't Photoshop grand!!!!

I’ll do a couple more of them if they are a hit…..

Cheers,

Leon

Great pics man! I love the second one! What are they? N. Veitchii?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andenes @ April 08 2005,12:31)]Great pics man! I love the second one! What are they? N. Veitchii?
I am pretty sure they are. I am a sucker for veitchii.

Cheers,

Joe

Back