What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borneo exotics - e-mail pile-up apology

Just a note to let you know that Leon (Export Sales Manager and Gerneral computer Guru around here) has been off sick for a week.  He gave up drinking beer 6 months ago and is now paying the price - he's got kidney stones.  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Anyway, just wanted to publicly apologise for the e-mail backlog here I am having to do his job as well my own right now and non-essential e-mails are being put on the back-burner.  Will get back to normal as soon as possible.

Rob

Tell him we hope he's better soon. This, too, shall pass. (OUCH!)

Oooooh, kidney stones are REALLY unpleasant, my brother had them and from the description alone. And then there's the feeling sick part of it too. I hope he gets better soon.

--Jonathan

Yeah kidney stones suck. Just be glad he's not in the shape our family friend John was. He had pancreatitis, bedwridden for a month, and was on the edge of death the entire time. I think they gave him 1-5% of living.
smile_h_32.gif

He hasn't touched a drop of alcohol/caffeine/anything bad since.
smile.gif

Back