Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Casting call for westcoast nepenthes growers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,

i've been working on a 3d documentary about carnivorous plants for the last year. it will be available on dvd this fall. my nepenthes collection is not spectacular, so i am seeking growers on the west coast of the usa who would be willing to let me take 3d pictures of nice specimens. i am particularly eager to photograph hamata, edwardsiana, villosa, aristolochioides, and other fantastic species. i am eager to find specimens of these species that are medium to large--not fresh out of tissue culture. if you are interested in participating i can give you multiple copies of the finished dvd and credit in the credits if you desire. also i can give you 3d prints of whatever i photograph. if you are interested you can post here or email me privately at: it_290@hotmail.com

no documentary about cp's has given adequate coverage to nepenthes; if you are growing fine species please consider participating so that others can see your amazing plants. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have quite a few Nepenthes you might be interested in. I DO have N. hamata. I can't guarantee their being in good condition after the cataclism though. Most of my Nepenthes made it through ok, so it's still good.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello dave,

i'm sorry to see your cataclysm! will you send me an email to it_290@hotmail.com please? how large is your hamata? what other nepenthes do you have?