What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, a nice couple of picture posts recently. A couple of HUUGE ovata's! Very nice! Thanks guys, for sharing.
Ok I have some more here to add to the fray!

ampullaria spotted
ampspotted.jpg

aristolochioides
aristolo.jpg

campanulata
campanulata.jpg

campanulata2.jpg

densiflora
densiflora.jpg

dyeriana
dyeriana.jpg

lowii x ventricosa
lowii-x-ventricosa.jpg

couple more...
macrophylla
macrophylla.jpg

maxima x vietchii
maxima-x-vietchii.jpg

predator
predator.jpg

singalana
singalana.jpg

sumatrana
sumatrana.jpg

a couple trusmadiensis
trusmadiensis-.jpg

trusmadiensis.jpg

trusmadiensis2.jpg

ventricosa x ampullaria spotted
(thanks Phil)
ventricosa-x-amp-spotted.jpg

That's it for now. Hope ya like em.
Robin

that is probly one of the better pictures of N. sumatrana I've seen. I definatly need to go pick one of those up when I have room for a large plant like that.

Also I've never seens campanulata's peristome do that. My camp is similar size, maybe alittle bigger, and it doesn't do that it stays thin.

Your campanulata is amazing. i've never seen one like it. are all the pitchers like this?
do the new pitchers's peristome(s?) undulate too?

Thanks guys.
I thought the campanulata was odd too. That is the 1'st time its done that. I kinda like the ruffles though.

awesome plants rhlrist

the maxima x veitchii is stunning
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Nice, Robin. Always enjoy seeing your stuff! BTW,
where did you obtain your N. sumatrana, if I may ask?

Hi Robin
Your plants are fantastic
smile_k_ani_32.gif
DYERIANA my favourite nep of all lovely.
Bye for now julian

Thanks again for the compliments guys.
smile.gif

Thanks Jeff. Likewise!
smile_m_32.gif

I got sumatrana from Tony. Looks like He still has some available. Pretty tough little plant.

Eplants.. wait till it gets bigger...:;):

Julian, one of my favorites as well. I had to have one after seeing a mature specimen @ CA Carnivores. Huuge hairy pitchers.

Robin
smile.gif

Really great pics, Robin! I'm insanely jealous of your trusmandiensis!

Capslock

Lots of very nice plants as always Robin
smile.gif

Did you get the N. trusmadiensis by mistake or were you aware it was that rare hybrid?
I look forward to seeing my lowii x ventricosa look as good as yours.
Getting a sumatrana in a week or so time
smile_m_32.gif

cheers

bill

Thanks Bill.

I think it was a mixup at the tc place. they must have gotten a hold of some questionable seed.
To tell you the truth I'm not positive it is really trusmadiensis, but it sure looks a lot different than my other macrophylla. So I am making an uneducated guess here. I will admit that it could just be a different colored, strangely shaped clone.
I have at least 2 that look like this. They all have a single thick spur, whereas the true macrophylla usually have 3 pointed spur.

difference.jpg

Thanks Capslock ;) I may be willing to part with my smaller one. PM me If your interested.
Robin

smile.gif

Back