What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics

latest of my N. veitchii, i love how it has darkened up. can you see the nectar on the base of the lid?

427veitchii.jpg

N. bongso

427bongso.jpg

and a close up

427bongso2.jpg

these guys are my favorites though i just got a hybrid that may be in the running. hope to have pics of that one up by friday

Nice! Love the veitchii peristome! I need to get one of those.

Capslock

Looking good, Sheridan! Didn't know ya had Neps, too.

nice peristome on the veitchii! Great contrast between the peristome and the body. Thats a keeper.

TY Robin, glad you like it. im always amazed by your plants.

Jim, dont have many neps compared to my Utrics but i have a few. if i get a greenhouse built ill have lots but right now im being picky about what i grow and devote room to. i have to revise my growlist here one of these days as ive cut down the number of neps i have to make room for Utrics and Genlisea. i plan on getting 2 or 3 more neps i really want and calling it good.

Capslock, if you find another N. veitchii that looks like this one jump on it as there are extreamly few around. i was surprised by who all have asked me for a cutting, most i would have assumed had a similar plant. hopefully i can find someone with a male striped that i can cross with my female and get a bunch of seed grown N. veitchii with nicely striped peristromes.

oh and BTW to anyone else i do not have any extra cuttings of any neps so dont bother sending me a pm.

Back