What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowiz

Hey folks, the female N. aristolochioidesxthorelii is in bloom tnow with one set of flowers opening and another getting ready to open so if anyone has some interesting pollen send it my way and we'll do a 50/50 split.

For my own pollen I've got the male N. miranda perpetually in bloom so there's yet again plenty of that to go around if anyone wants/needs it PM me your address.

BTW has anyones seeds sprout from last years N. aristoxthor x Miranda cross I did? None of mine did but I'm not good with germinating seeds.... If anyone has one of my cross alive and kickin I'd buy one from you - name yer price/trade!
smile.gif

Hello

If you would like some N. truncata pollen I could send it out to you in a few days when it ripens.

I did not have any of you N. (aristo x thor) x Miranda I tried both TC and LFS, to bad because that would be such a neat cross.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I have a red ventricosa in spike. I can send you the spike and hope it matures in water for you, if you are interested. Does anyone know if this will work? I really don't want to let it ripen here as it is close to my female ventricosa and I got enough of those seeds last year! Or do I even need to be concerened about that. The male flower spike is about 2 feet below the females flowers.

I also have red ventricosa (Male) about to open. If you are interested I can send you some pollen.

Glenn

Back