What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a few pics

Been a while so had a play with the camera today. A couple of these plants are quite small but you'll get the idea:

N. spathulata:
SpathulataPitcher.jpg

N. sanguinea (orange form)
SanguineaOrangePitcher.jpg

N. ramispina:
RamispinaPitcher.jpg

N. 'Predator':
PredatorPitcher.jpg

N. lavicola:
LavicolaPitcher.jpg

N. glandulifera:
GlanduliferaPitcher.jpg

N. aristo.:
AristoloquiodesPitcher.jpg

AJ

very nice. Are you growing your N. aristo under typical highland?

Mach,

Highland/intermediate conditions for all in the glasshouse.

By the way. I did think the colours looked a bit off/funky once I posted! Just found out I hadn't reset the camera's colour balance after taking shots of my marine tanks. Hence the high contrast, blue tint, over exposure, etc, etc.

AJ.

ha, I was wondering what kind of lights you had on it. I dont know why I like that plant so much (aritso). I am afraid I will kill it if I buy it. I have a few hybrids and a couple of bullet proof plants. I would hate to lose a plant because of putting it in wrong conditions.

Hi Aaron
Great looking plants as always.you dont see Lavicola on show much and the Glandulifera is showing off its hairyness and glands nicely.The Predator is going to be a monster funny how it looks like the Spathulata at a quick glance.
Keep them coming,bye for now julian

Reaaaaally nice. I want an aristo but...maybe not quite yet.

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing them.
smile.gif

Nice pics Aaron J
Cool looking predator, and glandulifera. looks like they are doing well.
Robin
smile.gif

Back