What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member and pictures

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ May 30 2005,9:39)]lol! don't ask me, i don't know what that is
laugh.gif
That was my lame attempt to say butcher or butcher shop. Oh well, I tried.

Bonjour Kinabalu! Bienvenue aux forum!

Love your photos. Those are nice plants you have. I have always loved amps...such cute little tubby pitchers.

Good growing and I hope you stick around and have some fun.
smile.gif

I am surprised that you are able to grow N. ampullaria (a lowlander) so well. Do you heat or is France warmer than I thought it was?
Even in Hawaii, we're not that warm I guess to grow N. ampullaria. Everyone here says that the "lowlanders" (i.e. rafflesiana, bicalcarata, ampullaria, etc.) are slow and difficult, whereas N. maxima, fusca, petiolata, ventricosa, eymae, even lowii's do well.

Aloha,

Michael

Thanks for your compliments PlantAkiss, About weather RainforestGuy in France, especially Paris, we know many fluctuations with temperature, the weather is quite unstable all year long.
So i've got heating system, in my terrarium.
But you've chance with Lowii, Eymae, Fusca if it's growing well ! I'd love to see those plants in my collection too; tht's why i'll buy a fridge this summer for highlands and ultra highlands nepenthes. It'll be a Nepenfridgerarium
laugh.gif

Back