What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenhouse snaps

Hi All
Weather has warmed up at last and good growth has is here.
Latest on my Spat x Max its nearly 30cms high and round the base its 24 cms with a lot of juice in it to.
0001.jpg
0002.jpg

Emmarene getting very large.all this growth is in one pot.
0003.jpg

normaly this i call my lidless mutant but its doing a bit more at the moment?
000.4.jpg
0005.jpg

Bye for now  Julian

Hi Again
A couple more from the g/house.Firstly my Albomarginata red colouring up great in the sun.
0006.jpg

Bongso i find a super easy grower which should have some good size on it by the end of the year.
0007.jpg

I thought this was a good contrast a Ramispina and a Burbidgea
0008.jpg

Bye for now  Julian

Incredible, Julian. Healthy, huge, colorful, etc.

I am in awe of that albomarginata 'rubra'. Such a beautiful plant! Did you acquire this as 'rubra', or was it listed as simply a red?

Hi Nathan
it was just called red and its responded well to some very bright light,the leaves are like strips of leather.
Bye for now Julian

Looking very nice Julian.

Albos being my favorite Nep I love that red form. Your looks a similar size to mine. I just received yesterday the "Lambir Hills" form to add to my small but growing Albo collection. It’s a red form but supposedly more spotted than the typical.

I've been meaning to ask. For comparison, how many hours of direct/full sun does your glasshouse receive mid summer and mid winter? I’ve got deciduous trees and shrubs near mine so mid summer it’d get about 10 hours and mid winter about 5-6.

AJ

I would seriously harm something for a albo rubra, but only if you needed me to
biggrin.gif

Thanks Julian. Not to be a pest, but do you happen to know the clone/source? Not all "red" albos do that!

Hi Guys
Aaron,After seeing photos of your setup its very similar to mine and whats even more spooky is your sun times are almost identical to mine
smile.gif

nathan,i got it from Simon lumb of Treesmill exotics in the UK.You could e-mail him to see if he has an exact clone number.i think most of his stuff is from Borneo" Rob Cantley"
Flip,:)
Bye for now Julian

Very nice Julian. Nice burbidgea there, great contrast, and the albo looks great too.
thanks for sharing,
Robin
smile.gif

Back